[Cuis-dev] Theme Customizer

Lucia Secin luciamsecin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:03:55 PDT 2023

Hello,

I made a Theme Customizer for Cuis. With it you can easily change
the colors of the windows, browser, background, text and labels. You can
choose to use one of the predetermined colors or enter a custom hex code to
fully personalize your theme.

I would like to add some more features in the future, but for now
this is the finished product. I hope you like it and can include it in
Cuis, I send attached the change set files.

In order for the Theme Customizer to work you also need to install the
Personalized Theme, to open the customizer window, just create a new
instance of ThemeCustomizerWindow.

[image: Screenshot from 2023-07-20 20-00-03.png]

Regards,
Lucia.