[Cuis-dev] Theme Customizer

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Fri Jul 21 06:42:41 PDT 2023

Hi Lucia!
 Thank you for this new tool!
 I have a few comments/improvements on the code you sent I'd like you to do:

1) It is not common to open a window sending the message #new. Let's make
it open with the message #openInWorld
2) #openMenu should be #openInWorld (keep in mind you are redefining a
super class method)
3) The size of the window is not relative to the size of the widgets. For
example, if you go to Preferences>Size of GUI elements and select 32, open
the window and you will see the window is not big enough
4) Move all the code to Theme-Themes package
6) The methods in Palettes category have the same strings repeated in
different methods. I would extract to avoid repetition.
7) I would rename the names of the vars color1, color2, etc to sunset,
ocean, etc.
8) Instead of using class variables in PersonalizedTheme, please use class
instance variables.

  Please, send it again with all these changes :-)

Cheers!
Hernan.