[Cuis-dev] Cuis on SqueakJS

Agustin Martinez agustincico at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:39:16 PST 2023

Hello everyone,
I'm testing the current Cuis image in SqueakJS and I am encountering the
following problem: when an exception is raised the process goes on an
infinite loop. Any idea how we can solve it?
To try it we can evaluate "self error: 'error message' " on a workspace.
This printing describes the loop:

Object>>at:
Object>>errorSubscriptBounds:
Object>>error:
Exception>>signal:
Exception>>signal
Exception>>signalIn:
ContextPart>>nextHandlerContext
ContextPart>>findNextHandlerContext
ContextPart>>findNextHandlerOrSignalingContext
MethodContext>>isHandlerOrSignalingContext
CompiledMethod>>primitive
Object>>at:
Object>>errorSubscriptBounds:
Object>>error:
Exception>>signal:
Exception>>signal
Exception>>signalIn:
ContextPart>>nextHandlerContext
ContextPart>>findNextHandlerContext
ContextPart>>findNextHandlerOrSignalingContext
MethodContext>>isHandlerOrSignalingContext
CompiledMethod>>primitive
Object>>at:
Object>>errorSubscriptBounds:
Object>>error:
Exception>>signal:
Exception>>signal
Exception>>signalIn:
ContextPart>>nextHandlerContext
ContextPart>>findNextHandlerContext
ContextPart>>findNextHandlerOrSignalingContext
MethodContext>>isHandlerOrSignalingContext
CompiledMethod>>primitive
Object>>at:

Best,
Agustín