[Cuis-dev] Cuis on SqueakJS

Agustin Martinez agustincico at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:24:17 PST 2023

Doing some research into the problem with Vanessa's help, I learned a few
things. SqueakJS converts 64-bit images into 32-bit images when loading. And
since the 32-bit Cuis image worked fine, the problem could come in the
conversion. The WrodZise variable is not modified in the conversion (at
least not always). By resetting it when starting up, the problem could be
solved and we would have both versions (32 and 64) of Cuis running in
SqueakJS.

[image: Captura de pantalla 2023-11-09 a las 10.05.33.png]