[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Unicode Input in Editor

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 23:30:28 PDT 2023

Hello Luciano and Gerald

Thank you for your answers with the explanations
Input of LaTeX symbols works, e.g.

   \alpha+\rho

gives α+ρ
but the general mechanism
\+161<space> does unfortunately not work. This is in DrGeo 23.06.[1]

I am also interested in entering IPA [2]  characters (needs an extension I
am ready to do)

Kind regards
Hannes

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/dr-geo/