[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Unicode Input in Editor

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Oct 9 04:08:40 PDT 2023

Hi Hannes,

I just checked it, it works with the latest Cuis image (6037).
If it does not work with DrGeo, Hilaire surely will be able to help,
but he may need the DrGeo version information.

Just a hint, this enhancement was integrated into the Cuis base image
on 2023-07-27. If your DrGeo version is based on an older
Cuis version, Unicode input won't work for sure.

See:
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/commit/2c52852e716348f6350a461b0081ebe59971674d

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald

PS: Would you mind to tell me about your IPA2-requirements?