[Cuis-dev] Cuis on SqueakJS

Vanessa Freudenberg vanessa at codefrau.net
Fri Oct 27 15:34:10 PDT 2023

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 1:31 PM Juan Vuletich <juan at cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Vanessa,
>
> On 10/27/2023 2:36 AM, Vanessa Freudenberg via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > Hi Juan,
> >
> > primitive 184 (Object>>pin) was missing. I added that to the VM as a
> > no-op answering true and now it works.
>
> Please don't.

You're right – either it should fail or work correctly. I'll make it work
properly.

> Thank you so much for taking the time to carefully test Cuis on
> SqueakJS. Hopefully no special hacks in the VM will be needed to run Cuis.

Oh I didn't test carefully, I'll leave that to others ^_^

I was only curious if it worked. My goal is to have SqueakJS be able to run
as many unmodified images as reasonably possible.

Please report problems at https://github.com/codefrau/SqueakJS/issues

BTW, what VM is good for Mac ARM? I haven't gotten Cuis to run outside of
SqueakJS yet.

Vanessa