[Cuis-dev] Seeking Official authorized list of Smalltalk Firsts

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Sun Sep 17 11:14:55 PDT 2023

Hello all,

You can read “A decade of research” on line at,

	https://archive.org/details/decadeofresearch0000unse

Also, we can honestly call Smalltalk the first “uniformly” O-O langauge (compared to Simula’s optional objects).

It can *not” be called the first GUI, as several others were ink development at the same time.

First Ethernet and first laser printer are unrelated to the language.

Stephen Pope (stp)

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections