[Cuis-dev] Pinning a SystemWindow as TopWindow

Paolo Belforte pbelforte2003 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 05:56:07 PDT 2024

Hi everyone!
 Was doing some code and had a list of things to do written in the text
editor, but it always went to the back when I started coding, I thought it
could be useful having an option to pin a window as the top one. the button
appears just under the "make undraggable" option.
 I made 2 versions, one where you could pin only one window and the other
one is possible to pin multiple ones.
Thanks, Paolo.