[Cuis-dev] Debugger lost variable name

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Apr 20 06:20:40 PDT 2024

Hi Hilaire,
 temp1 is nil because you are not assigning it anything but comparing it
with DrGeoFigure new axesOn.... you are using = instead of :=
 The reason it is showing temp1 one instead of the real name is because it
is showing the decompile version of the method, not the source code. That
usually happens when the .changes file is not available or if you select to
see the source code of the method as decompiled.

 I hope this helps!
 Hernan.