[Cuis-dev] Context in Exception

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Apr 28 10:07:35 PDT 2024

Le 28/04/2024 à 18:51, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> I can't really imagine the situation. They don't know much about
> programming, but they write and debug code? What kind of errors do
> they face? Which parts of the regular debugger they don't need? It
> should be easy to just remove / hide them...

Yes that's it, they don't know much about programming , but they write
and may need to debug code. Crazy idea. Some errors are detected before
execution by shout highlighting.

Yes, this is what I did, the mini-debugger is a subclass of the
WindowDebugger. We don't need to show about the class instances so I
remove, and also removed several button. Experience will tell if it
useful anyway.

I did some progress, thanks for the help.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/