[Cuis-dev] Wikipedia Draft

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:29:13 PST 2024

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Ken!

Took a quick look at the draft. I feel like the comparison with Squeak and
Pharo can hurt more than help. Personally, I'd love the communities to be
more connected.

Even though it's true that a smaller system is less complex than a bigger
one, that might not always be the case.

For instance we cannot develop we apps in Cuis and iirc Pharo comes with
its own HTTP server (so the comparison isn't that fair).

My 2 cents.

Cheers!
Nico PM