[Cuis-dev] Wikipedia Draft, after comments [Thanks!]

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Feb 10 02:34:19 PST 2024

Hi,
Le 08/02/2024 à 16:40, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev a écrit :
> My wife, Ellen, took a look at the Cuis_Smalltalk draft and had no
> idea what the Cuis Logo was.

My wife will not even take a look ;-)

Time to ask a benevolent graphic designer?

> She suggested having the wives look at the web page and weigh in.
>
> I am tempted to remove it and just show the screen shot.

I found the screenshot childish with all these funky colors. Our target
audience are developers. I will prefer a screenshot that will make more
sense to a developer acquainted to VS, Emacs, Ellipse, name your IDE.

For example, a typical development session on DrGeo to fine tune the
locus sampling algorithm looks like below. This makes Cuis to fell more
professional.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo