[Cuis-dev] Screen Shot Beauty Contest

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Feb 10 07:37:46 PST 2024

On 2024-02-10 02:34, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> I found the screenshot childish with all these funky colors. Our target
> audience are developers. I will prefer a screenshot that will make more
> sense to a developer acquainted to VS, Emacs, Ellipse, name your IDE.
>
> For example, a typical development session on DrGeo to fine tune the
> locus sampling algorithm looks like below. This makes Cuis to fell more
> professional.

Hilaire,

Good comments and nice looking screen shot.  As it contains graphic
elements from Dr.Geo, presumably with your CopyRight, can I get you to
release it to WikiMedia?

What I propose is to collect screen shots and comments for, say, a week
and then let Juan select the "official" screen shot (winner of the
beauty contest ;^).

[Actually, we only need to have the winning screen shot in WikiMedia for
inclusion in the Wikipedia web page, but feel free to add!].

-KenD