[Cuis-dev] About to submit web page

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:21:28 PST 2024

I will edit what I consider easy changes, and add some comments in the Talk
section which can be left there for later, there is no need to deal with
every comment before submitting the draft.

I've also scheduled a meeting with @ken.dickey at whidbey.com
<ken.dickey at whidbey.com>, the scheduled time is tentative, feel free to
postpone, cancel or disregard, but if you can make it, it will make things
much easier to review the draft together.

Thank you