[Cuis-dev] About to submit web page

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Feb 17 11:30:10 PST 2024

Hi Ken,

In the "Notable features" section of the article, I will have several
sub-sections, each one exposing those notable features, decorated with a
specific screenshot, if it makes sense.

It will be then easier for the reader to understand what Cuis can offer.
I wrote a few in the github wiki

I think it is possible to put the reference <ref>  not in the text, but
somewhere else, to make the edited text easier to understand.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo