[Cuis-dev] Wikipedia Draft

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Feb 17 12:41:43 PST 2024

On 2024-02-17 11:33, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> conference article will be nice

Hilaire, not sure what the above refers to.

Note that while there are a number of conference talks about Cuis, these
are typically only available as YouTube videos, which Wikipedia does not
like as are considered "self published", therefore not authoritative.

They really prefer peer reviewed journal articles.

Again, I am trying for "the simplest thing that Wikipedia will accept".
Once a page exists, I am told that adding references is easy(er).

Helpful of you have references to other text articles.

-KenD