[Cuis-dev] Wikipedia Draft

H. Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Feb 6 04:09:32 PST 2024

IMHO, your rewrite miss the needed neutral tone for a wikipedia article. It may be rejected again. Btw, you completely discarded what I wrote, trying my best to be neutral.
The article should focus on what Cuis can offer and also make it special, with detailled description. There is no much need to write about the other Smalltalk and compare with other Smalltalk, this turns the article as a marketing/evengelist writing. We can have this type of content, but not in Wikipedia

As a reference, the reader can take a look at the Pharo article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharo

Dr. Geo -- http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo

----- Mail original -----