[Cuis-dev] About to submit web page

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Feb 17 15:07:04 PST 2024

On 2024-02-17 11:30, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> In the "Notable features" section of the article, I will have several
> sub-sections, each one exposing those notable features, decorated with
> a specific screenshot, if it makes sense.

I think this makes sense at some point.  I would prefer for now to try
for a simpler web page which is easier to review.

The submitted page states:

"This may take 6 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific
order. There are 1,770 pending submissions waiting for review."

A shorter page would seem to me to be easier to review.  Once approved,
we can add and edit.  Then only the changes need review..

IMHO,
-KenD