[Cuis-dev] SqueakComptibilityPackage for 6.2

H. Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Feb 27 06:14:36 PST 2024

Hi Juan,

The SqueakCompatibility dependency is not mine but from Erudite package DrGeo depends on. Mariano, can this dependency be removed?
I am afraid, other package may also depends on it, making a bit difficult some work with the stable release.

Regarding Gettext and Locales-System, I really need it and it is kind of mandatory for any serious application. A solution would be to move it to its own repo.

Dr. Geo -- http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo

----- Mail original -----