[Cuis-dev] Messages sent to Smalltalk in SystemDictionary

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Jan 17 16:34:32 PST 2024

Hi,
 I just pushed the cs 6165 that changes messages sent to Smalltalk in
SystemDictionary methods to be sent to self because Smalltalk is the unique
instance of SystemDictionary.
 This change makes the implementation of SystemDictionary consistent
because in some places messages were sent to self and in others to
Smalltalk.
 The changeset changes many methods. I tried most of them and ran all the
tests, so I hope I made no mistake, but if somebody can check it would be
great.
 There are only three methods where I left the reference to Smalltalk,
#printOn:, #storeOn: and #recreateSpecialObjectsArray (this last one is
cuestionable).

 Cheers!
 Hernan

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057