[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Cuis 6.2 Stable Release

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Jan 21 09:57:13 PST 2024

Hi Juan,

I am slowly catching up on the new Cuis structure of Cuis stable release
with DrGeo.

I can get the DrGeo IDE environment to be set up.

A few points:

  *   I have to use the script CuisVM.app/Contents/Linux-x86_64/squeak
    to get the -s argument to work. With ./RunCuisOnLinux.sh the -s
    argument is not taken in consideration. It is ok for me, but there
    is may be something to investigate.

VM=./RunCuisOnLinux.sh
VM=CuisVM.app/Contents/Linux-x86_64/squeak
$VM $imageFolder/$ide -s drgeo/src/setupDrGeoDevelopment.st

  * The preview in the toolbar looks too tiny when configured as small.
    If I remember correctly, it happened in the past

tiny

The fact that the VMs are shipped in the whole package will ease the
process of building DrGeo packages. I will just need to pick up the
provided VMs for packaging. I will still provide different package for
Linux, Windows and I will try now to build a package for Macintosh.

Thanks!

Hilaire