[Cuis-dev] Please collect references to Cuis

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Jan 31 06:44:39 PST 2024

Hi folks,

IMHO, regarding Cuis reference in Wikipedia, we need to collect
articles, publications mentioning Cuis, then build the content of the
Cuis Wikipedia article around it. Yes, may be it looks strange, but it
will ensure good sourcing and acceptation.

Therefore, in the wiki
(https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki), I
structured three pages where you can participate:

  * *Wikipedia article. *To elaborate the body of the article. I set up
    an initial structure and wrote an introduction.
  * *Cuis sources.* To cite articles, publications explicitly citing Cuis
  * *Other references.* To cite other articles,  including about
    Smalltalk and other

Please contribute to one or several of these sections so we have a
descent presence in Wikipedia

Thanks

Hilaire

--