[Cuis-dev] Please collect references to Cuis

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Jan 31 09:05:53 PST 2024

Maybe Juan can answer were these quotes are taken from:

    “Yay, Juan. You GO, guy! …a great example of malleable software (and
    a clever mind) at work.”

    *Dan Ingalls <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Ingalls>*

    “I like it… It’s nice and clean and simple and pretty. Nice stuff!”

    *Alan Kay <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Kay>
    *

    *
    *

I assume, when we quote Alan Kay, nobody will refuse an article about a
Smalltak implementation.

Best Regards,

Gerald