[Cuis-dev] Would anyone be willing to pair with me this week or next week and show me how they code Cuis?

Ian Jeffries mail at ianjeffries.net
Tue Mar 26 12:39:01 PDT 2024

Hey folks,

I've been asked by a friend to go on his podcast and give a Haskeller's
impression of Smalltalk. You don't need to sell me on Smalltalk-- I think
it's awesome. However I'd like to be able to share more than a superficial
view of it, and that means talking to people and seeing how they actually
work.

If anyone would be willing to do a video call please let me know. Thank you!

~ Ian

PS: I'm on US Eastern time but have a flexible schedule.