[Cuis-dev] Looking to help Cuis development

Ruben Bohorquez rubenandrelo31 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 15:31:01 PDT 2024

Hello! I'm currently enrolled in a class that uses mainly Cuis, and they
give us extra credits if we contribute to the development of
CuisUniversity. Since I do not currently have any specific idea as to what
to contribute, I figured I might as well ask the wider community whether
they need help with a particular project.

I already have experience with Smalltalk (had an OOP class with the same
teacher before which also used Cuis), and I also contributed to Cuis
before. So, if anyone needs help with a feature, tests, or anything really,
do let me know!