[Cuis-dev] Code Browser usage

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Apr 5 07:09:38 PDT 2019

Greetings all,

I have been viewing code in the Code File Browser lately, looking at
differences in the FFI between Cuis and Pharo.

I find that stepping through large chunks of Smalltalk code which has
overlap with that already in Cuis, many mathods are identical and it is
easy to miss methods which have changed of been added.

I attached text changes which help me notice differences, the UI
guideline being that things which _are_ different should _look_
different.

I would be happy to see this solution -- or something like it -- in
Cuis.

Can you help me out?  I keep doing this to each image I use.

Thanks much,
-KenD