[Cuis-dev] Code Browser usage

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:52:04 PDT 2019

Having ported my fair share of packages, I feed your pain on this.  I'm at
least in favor of something like this.  I've always wanted a more
comprehensive diff capability in CodeFileBrowserWindow and/or
ChangeListWindow. (i.e. a toggle where you could alternate between an 'All'
view which would be the default and show everything as it currently does
and a 'Diff' view (not on a per method/entry basis, but more global in the
panes) which would only show classes/categories/methods that are
different/added/removed.)  I keep telling myself that someday I'll get
around to it but as I haven't had to port anything recently it hasn't
happened yet.  So yeah, +1 to what you've done.