[Cuis-dev] Add delete action extension to PluggableListMorph

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Aug 21 05:54:14 PDT 2019

Very nice contribution, thank you. Integrating it now.

This makes me wonder if it makes sense to have a deleteIndexSelector
instance variable in PluggableListMorph, and handle it like we do with,
for example, setIndexSelector. Or maybe, as another option, to use
keystrokeActionSelector for that. Just saying, in case anyone needs
this, or wants to do it.