[Cuis-dev] Fwd: [Ann] Extract Method refactoring

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Dec 23 06:24:17 PST 2019

This is great!! Thank you Nahuel for such a great work!
The extract method refactoring is a "must to have" one!

I'm happy to announce that it is on the base image now.
It has been tested for around two months as part of the CuisUniversity
distribution at it worked almost perfectly :-), that it is why now it is
part of the base image.

Thanks Nahuel!
Hernan.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 9:17 AM Nahuel Garbezza via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Forwarding w/o the tests package because the email got rejected . I'll
> send it separately to Hernán

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*