[Cuis-dev] Syntax highlighting

Eric Brandwein brandweineric at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 07:46:20 PDT 2019

The problem with the || operator is, I think, a bug I created while fixing
the "Bad Syntax Highlighting when writing empty temp declaration" bug.
There's an email with that subject that has a ChangeSet you can check out
to see where I changed things. About the other issue with the ^, it
probably is somewhere around the SHParserST80 class too.