[Cuis-dev] Global source code finder

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:42:10 PDT 2019

Hi all! I've realized that we have two funny shortcuts (Cmd+Shift+f /
Cmd+Shift+t) to insert #ifTrue: and #ifFalse:
I don't know if someone is using it or if it is there just for historical
reasons, but I've removed them and replaced the last one (cmd+shift+f) with
the "Method Source with it" option, which I use a lot.

I didn't find the way to avoid duplicated code on PasteUpMorph and
TextEditor (see #openSourceFinder), also I don't know how to classify the
new messages.

The attached chage set includes a postcript to update Editor so it would
update the shortcuts when you file in it.

Let me know what do you think, have a good night!

Cheers,
Gastón Caruso