[Cuis-dev] Implicit vs. Explicit Communication

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Fri May 3 21:59:02 PDT 2019

Okay so I’m SO not insurmountable.

> I long ago accepted that some things are just hopeless to fight.

First off, there’s no fight here. I presented my arguments as strongly as I could, but I can absolutely still be wrong. Your arguments are as valid as mine.

I have endless respect for you, and you should know that. My arguments are no more or less valid than yours. The hope is that we can come together in agreement. About *something* or other.

I’m aware that I can be pushy. Pushy doesn’t make me correct. I can still be completely wrong!

—Casey