[Cuis-dev] Trackpad issue

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Sun May 5 05:40:41 PDT 2019

Great, do you know what's the vm email list is?

To reproduce it you have to:
1. find a long method (like ProtoObject>>become: or
Object>>#doesNotUnderstand:) in order to see the scroll bar in the
SmalltalkEditor.
2. Click somewhere in the code (like the last line).
3. Scroll horizontally.

This has been happening to me all the time because it seems like I use to
do some unintentional horizontal scrolls, or the trackpad is too sensitive.