[Cuis-dev] String>>findTokens: delimiters

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:45:39 PDT 2019

Hi all, some minutes ago I’ve just asked in the telegram group about this method, I knew that Pharo had a method called String>>#substrings: character or something like that, with the same purpose.
Ruby has a method called String>>#split: a_string (which I think is the best name).

It don’t think the name intention revealing at all. If you agree I can rename that method with all the senders of the base image, but still there are some packages that uses this (like Network).

What do you think? Do you agree that this name can be improved? Do you think that split is a better name? if not, what do you suggest?

Thanks,
Gastón