[Cuis-dev] TT Fonts

Shaping shaping at uurda.org
Sat May 25 18:34:15 PDT 2019

I just cloned a fresh Cuis5.0-3720 64-bit.  The only menu item related to fonts is Font Sizes…   Is there a package I need to load to see the other menu items?  I loaded all packages I could find in Cuis-Smalltalk-dev.

No. No other package is needed. Apologies. We haven't saved updated images in a while. Just do 'World / Changes... / Install New Updates'. After that, the new menu options will be there.

Install New Updates worked.

Loading the extra fonts failed with a  System error popup, and I can’t copy the contents of this white-background error window.  Cuis is unresponsive to keyboard and mouse.   MNU:  TrueTypeFontFamily>>assert:

Shaping