[Cuis-dev] OpenGL

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon May 27 06:12:50 PDT 2019

On 2019-05-27 00:13, Shaping via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Do we have a way to manage package dependencies in Cuis?  Getting the
> order right could become very time-consuming.

Yes.

Each package should #require every package it needs (change/update in
loaded Package browser).

The "autoload" mechanics in Feature>>require: do the preflight to check
requirements and load things in the proper order.

Hernan (or someone?), can you update the dependencies?  I'm a bit busy
at present.

>> sequence: FFI (from the main Cuis repo Packages/System directory),
>> 3DTransform (from the OpenGL repo link you used) and finally OpenGL

Thanks,
-KenD