[Cuis-dev] Changesets stamps

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:01:28 PST 2019

I think ClassDescription>>definitionPreamble may be the problem:

definitionPreamble

	^'classDefinition: ', self name printString, ' category: ', self
category printString, Utilities changeStampField

Utilities changeStampField may be overwriting the stamp, regardless of
if the class changed or not.

Previous versions don't print stamps at all (which I'm not sure makes
sense either).

Mariano