[Cuis-dev] Fwd: Re: Feature>>require: [debugged]

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:08:22 PDT 2019

Tried this again, and Feature require: 'Foo' fails as it should. But: I
think the confusion is that, if I load the same Foo package via the File
Browser -> installPackage, then it does not complain about Bar version,
and installs both Foo and Bar, in spite of the versions being wrong. So,
it seems that FileBrowser is not running the same FeatureRequirement
code, but it should in one way or another.

Mariano