[Cuis-dev] Something strange going on with package dependency version numbers

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:36:38 PDT 2019

Ugh/yay! It's not a new bug...  it's a fix exposing issues from the old
one.  I just found a package and dependent package having with a version
issue with file timestamps from early September so the new code couldn't
have caused that problem.  So when I'm rebuilding my image with the latest
updates applied, any existing package dependency version issues that were
previously being overlooked (and therefore I wasn't aware of) are now being
reported.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it (for now... ;-)