[Cuis-dev] History behind tempX locals?

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Mon Sep 23 22:32:36 PDT 2019

Hi Phil,

Phil B <pbpublist at gmail.com> writes:
> I'm calling you out on this because this isn't the first time you have been
> dismissive of an answer that addressed the question/issue you raised.  I
> don't have a problem with you telling me if an answer I give to a question
> is incorrect or unhelpful but I can't see how that's even remotely the case
> here.  Please take a bit more time to more carefully read and consider

If my honest response, which I try to phrase normally as careful as I
can, come over through you as dismissive. Then fine I need then to take
the consequences. I am leaving the cuis mailinglist then.

I never ever intended to be the "new beginner" guy, who is perceived as
disrespecting the actual system builders. Nor I ever intended to be
someone who is bringing the "tone of the pharo community" to the cuis
mailinglist.

Thanks for your time,
Philip