[Cuis-dev] Package dependency auto-loading

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun Apr 12 12:50:26 PDT 2020

Greetings all,

#Feature>>require: is pretty important for the way we (at least I) do
things.

The attached works for all the tests I have tried, including
requirements from odd directories, loading from FileList, Added Fonts &
Unicode, and Feature require: 'AllPackages'.

Please test and let me know..

Thanks to all,
-KenD