[Cuis-dev] Package dependency auto-loading

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:58:36 PDT 2020

Still no joy.  I tried working up a repro case, which of course worked.  So
there's something about either my specific packages or filesystem layout
that it's not liking.  I'll have to play around with it a bit more when I
get some time (right now I'm still sorting out another breaking change re:
latest updates)

On a related note, why is a failed dependency not an error?  I ask because
the current notification scheme can somewhat obfuscate when/where the root
dependency problem occurred.  For complex dependency chains it can be a bit
of a pain to get back to where things went wrong.