[Cuis-dev] what is available on CUIS?

giorgio ferraris giorgio.ferraris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:13:42 PDT 2020

Hi, Juan,
Thanks, and just one thing I own you: you did and do a very nice job !

I haven't yet started Cuis, was just looking around to see what is
available, and being unable to find the answers myself, asked the community.
This week-end I'll start looking at the whole thing... Your info seems a
really nice starting point :)

Just another quick question: porting packages from squeak is something
still quite easy or the fork is creating a steep path?

thanks again

giorgio
..