[Cuis-dev] Layout and proportional padding

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Apr 25 07:31:54 PDT 2020

On 2020-04-25 04:00, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> In the worst case I can just add a transparent proportional morph
> between the two wheel to insert the padding.

I think that is a good solution.

If the aesthetics are OK, you could try setting the Column Layout as
Center with a Y Separation.  This would be fixed and establish a minimum
height which you may not want.

I think your suggested solution is a good one.

$0.02,
-KenD

PS: If you Feature require: Morphic-Misc1', you can use
Layout{Morph,Spec} editors to play around.