[Cuis-dev] Scroll event and focus

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Apr 28 04:16:37 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have this strange situation in the DrGeo window where scroll events
are not always caught by the underneath canvas.

The drgeo windows is composed with several submorphs: wheels and a sort
of PasteUpMorph as the canvas.

In this canvas I can handle events as mouse down, hover, over and
scroll. They are handled just fine. However when the mouse cursor moves
away from the window then  comes back, the scroll events are not caught
anymore by the canvas. Somehow if I click on the window title, scroll
event handling may come back, or not, it is a bit random.

The issue seems to be related to mouse focus, not sure.

Any idea?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo