[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Changes for VectorGraphics

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Aug 6 12:07:24 PDT 2020

It works nicely.

A few observations:

- At CUIS start up the display is not update (on image saved with hybrid
activated, IMO)

- Looking at Clock morph source, it looks you can make your origin point
whatever you want, is it that ?

- I noted an issue with the drag mouse cursor (the rectangle one with an
horizontal and vertical line): when dragging a morph then dropping the
morph, the mouse cursor remind, may a redraw is needed. With the clock
morph, you do not notice it because of the step code, with regular redraw

- With my Polygon Morph, I still have the same issue I described in my
previous sources (see attached cs)

- In Clock moprh, I change the ellipse drawn to 80, it crashed the image
(see attached dmp). I tried again and it does not crash anymore... so
may be not related.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo