[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Changes for VectorGraphics

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Aug 6 18:38:54 PDT 2020

On 8/6/2020 4:07 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> It works nicely.

Thanks for testing.

> A few observations:
>
> - At CUIS start up the display is not update (on image saved with
> hybrid activated, IMO)

Haven't tried this. Will get to this later.

> - Looking at Clock morph source, it looks you can make your origin
> point whatever you want, is it that ?

Yep. Today 0 at 0 is the center of rotation, but we could make that more
flexible.

> - I noted an issue with the drag mouse cursor (the rectangle one with
> an horizontal and vertical line): when dragging a morph then dropping
> the morph, the mouse cursor remind, may a redraw is needed. With the
> clock morph, you do not notice it because of the step code, with
> regular redraw

Pull repo. Install updates and updated VectorGraphics.pck.st. Just fixed it.

> - With my Polygon Morph, I still have the same issue I described in my
> previous sources (see attached cs)

Oh, yes. Now I got it. Fixed too.

> - In Clock moprh, I change the ellipse drawn to 80, it crashed the
> image (see attached dmp). I tried again and it does not crash
> anymore... so may be not related.

Also fixed a possible crash. I hope it doesn't happen again.