[Cuis-dev] FileOutRework and personal introduction.

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Dec 1 10:53:39 PST 2020

Hi Mauro,

I think Utilities is a better place than SystemDictionary for that kind
of stuff. SystemDictionary should only contain stuff that is core to
Smalltalk.

I'd change something, though. Instead of adding new methods with the
'ToNewDestination' suffix, I'd just modify the existing methods,
avoiding bloat and duplication. I'd also do the changes in
CodeFileBrowser, for consistency.

Cheers,