[Cuis-dev] Changes not recoverable

Mauro Rizzi mrizzi at fi.uba.ar
Thu Dec 10 07:08:58 PST 2020

It's interesting that the user.changes files are unaffected, I wonder if
there's a feature somewhere in the system to recover from there, you could
technically insert the snapshot included in user.changes to the changes
file and have it back, but you'd need to know about it first.

And as far as cuis is concerned you could probably feed the changes in
user.changes to the current changeset without any issues.

Either way, thanks for updating the book!

I can imagine myself reading it and going nuts trying to understand what
I'm doing wrong that I can't recover the changes after quitting without
saving.

Cheers!

*Mauro Rizzi*